follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 25, 2009

    The return of Miss Kinsley -- {Bryan/College Station Children Photographer}


    Another beautiful session with Kinsley. We almost got rained out again. I was saying my prayers that the rain would go around us. IT DID! We had a few sprinkles and then it stopped. It also went from having a breeze, to still and humid! Gotta love our Texas weather! HOT! Anyway, I was so excited I got some great pics of her with mom and dad and she was smiling. :) Enjoy the preview...

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    3 comments:

    Stephanie said...

    She's so cute! I love the 1st one! And I'm envious of that awesome carriage.

    Kristin said...

    The pictures are wonderful!!! You always do a fantastic job. I can't wait for Christmas pics!

    Jennifer Guenther said...

    Adorable! I LOVE that baby buggy!!!
    Great work!

    Followers