follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 15, 2009

    Sweet Miss Emrie -- {Bryan/College Station Newborn Photographer}


    Oh what a fight this sweet thing is already putting up. She was SO good but really did not want to sleep for me. I caught sweet pics between her catnaps. She did finally get in her sleep zone about 3hrs into our session. Jenny thanks for all your patience. Emrie is an absolute doll! I even played around with a "Gig'em" pic. Future Aggie Soccer player...... ;)

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    3 comments:

    Jenny said...

    Stephanie! They turned out sooo good :) I love the one with her eyes open - its perfect!! Not to mention her little tiny hand - hee hee. Thanks for all the hard work I'm glad she finally got on board!

    Stephanie Moon said...

    These are really sweet Stef! What a precious babe.

    ~Carole Marie Farmen said...

    Wowsers, these are gorgeous images! Well done :)

    Followers