follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 8, 2009

    The Gorgeous Slater Family! -- {Bryan/College Station Family Photographer}


    My gorgeous friends, oh how I love to take their pictures. What a photogenic family. We went to a really fun spot to do some Christmas photos. I just love how they turned out. My fav has got to be mom and dad kissing. It turned out just like I wanted. We took so many of those and a couple of funny ones also. I don't think they minded, really! :) Ok, enough talk, here ya go...

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    2 comments:

    Kelly said...

    I LOVE THEM! Thanks so much, Stef!!

    Stephanie Moon said...

    Love the western type feel to the location. Beautiful!

    Followers